- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation of the Morvat drywall access panel is simple and quick. Just use a caulking adhesive (not included) to attach the panel to your wall. Each access panel comes with a rough opening designed to allow the access panel to fit securely. The best fit is if there is an overcut of at most 6 mm.
- DÉCOR – The drywall access panel has a white finish, and its textured surfaces are exposed so that it can be kept with its white finish or painted to match the room’s decor.
- MULTI PURPOSE – This convenient plastic access panel is great for closing off electrical systems or wiring, plumbing valves, telephone and TV cables, or anything else you need. Easily install it as a ceiling access panel or on the wall to cover plumbing, wiring, security systems, sprinkler systems, HVAC or duct systems, telephone, computer cables, TV or electrical panels. The plastic access panel does it all.
- USER FRIENDLY – The hinged access door of the access door is also removable for even better access.
Morvat Drywall Access Panel
Morvat Plastic Access Panels are designed to provide easy access to walls and ceilings.
- The wall access panel is simple to install. Simply apply a caulking adhesive (not included) to the back of the frame and press it into your wall or ceiling drywall.
- Available in 6”x9”, 8”x8”, 12”x12” & 14”x14”. The 12”x12” size also comes in a 2 pack /4 pack to fit your needs.
- It is made of high impact ABS plastic with UV stabilizers. This ensures that the plastic won’t fade or corrode.
- Need more room to see? You can easily remove the access panel door from its frame to enable a clearer view.
- The drywall access panel is finished in white with an exposed and textured surface so you can keep it the way it is or paint it to match the surroundings.
At Morvat, we pride ourselves on always guaranteeing our customers satisfaction. We want every customer to be 100% confident with their drywall access panel. Any issues? Simply contact us and we will do everything possible to resolve it for you.