- SOLID ALUMINUM STAKE – The sprinkler’s stake is made from durable metal which is highly resistant to impact, ensuring it will stay firmly in place. Simply place the stake in the ground & adjust the impact sprinkler to the desired level.
- ALL-BRASS/ NICKEL PLATED SPRINKLER HEAD – The lawn sprinkler’s head is easy to adjust and use. Constructed with quality materials, it will last season after season.
- LARGE SPRAY DISTANCE – The water sprinkler can reach a spray distance of 12-15 meters (40-49 feet) and an area of up to 7542 square feet. No need to worry about the plants at the end of your lawn being left out! Also, you can attach a hose to each end of the sprinkler and daisy chain it to the next sprinkler! Create a row of sprinklers to reach every single spot of your lawn. This sprinkler comes with 2 rubber ring connectors.
- FULL 360° TURN – The heavy duty spring guarantees consistent movement and won’t get stuck or stopped in one direction, like many other yard sprinklers do. The sprinkler head swings in a full 360° turn or you can use the pattern adjustment lever to reduce it to part circle coverage, starting from an angle of 20°.
- MANY WATER STREAM OPTIONS – Create smaller or larger water droplets by using the diffuser screw to break up the water stream.
The newly updated impact sprinkler
The improved solid aluminum stake will stand strong throughout the seasons even with high pressure water running through it.
We have also updated the brass/nickel plated sprinkler head. Depending on your preference, the garden sprinkler can now have multiple water stream options. The brass won’t rust, crack or corrode.
Simply place the water sprinkler’s stake in the ground and easily move the pattern adjustment lever to select the coverage you want. The spray can range between 20° and 360°. The easily adjustable spray arm is ultra-sturdy and produces a controlled stream, which will prevent splashing onto buildings and walkways.
Diffuser screw for different water stream options
Changing the position of the diffuser screw can break up the water flow and create larger or smaller water droplets depending on your preference.
Far-reaching spray distance
The lawn sprinkler’s water stream can reach a distance of between 12-15 meters (40-49 feet) and can cover an area of up to 7542 square feet. Sprinkler can also be daisy chained one to the next to fully cover a larger space. Please note: the water pressure and flow in your home may affect the impulse sprinkler’s water flow.
At Morvat, we pride ourselves on always guaranteeing our customers satisfaction. We want every customer to be 100% satisfied with their impact sprinkler. Any issues? Simply contact us and we will do everything possible to resolve it for you!